- World class components
- Theming made easy
- Single library
- Backend agnostic
Enables organizations to handle millions of records and provides built-in functionality such as filtering, locking, sorting, grouping, and summary rows.
Enables developers to visually represent data with a broad range of dynamic and static charts — including line, bar, and pie charts. Browser variations are handled automatically, so the charts always display beautifully.
Enables developers to add a sophisticated calendar to their web applications so users can easily view and manage schedules and events within the application.
Showcase of components and features for developers
Colloquially and affectionately referred to as “The Kitchen Sink”, this sample code shows each and every UI component and demonstrates exactly how they work, including:
- Grid enables organizations to handle millions of records and provides built-in functionality such as sorting, grouping, and summary rows.
- Pivot Grid enables developers to add powerful analytics functionality to Angular applications — allowing users to summarize and analyze data to make more informed decisions.
- Exporter enables users to export data from the standard grid or Pivot Grid to a wide variety of common formats, including XLSX, XML, CSV, TSV, and HTML, for additional analysis and information sharing.
- Layouts ensure the proper sizing and positioning of all components with the powerful and flexible layout system.
- Charts let developers visually represent data with a broad range of dynamic and static charts, including line, bar, and pie charts. Browser variations are handled automatically, so the charts always display beautifully.
- D3 enables developers to add sophisticated D3 visualizations including heatmaps, treemaps, and sunbursts to their applications. The D3 adapter enables developers to work with any example in the D3 library.
- Forms and Form Validation make it easy for teams to add login, checkout, register, contact, rating forms and more to their web application. Form validation helps ensure the integrity of the data.
- Calendar lets developers add a sophisticated calendar to their web applications so users can easily view and manage schedules and events within the application.
- Buttons, Tabs, Menus and Panels enable organizations to add simple or sophisticated components to their applications quickly and easily.
Features – PivotStore Axis – Local D3 Dimension Layouts – Outline, Compact, Tabula Filters – Label, Value Matrix – Local, Remote Plugins – Configurator, Drill down, Exporter, Range editor Results – Local Updaters – Increment, Overwrite, Percentage, Uniform Aggregators
Hierarchy – Tree Hierarchy – Org Chart Hierarchy – Treemap Hierarchy – Pivot Treemap Hierarchy – Pack Hierarchy – Sunburst Hierarchy – Zoomable sunburst Heatmap Heatmap – Pivot Heatmap – Pivot Configurable Custom SVG – Transitions Custom Canvas
Types – Polar, Cartesian, SpaceFilling Axis – Time, Numeric, Category, 3D (Time, Numeric, Category) Grids – Circular, Horizontal, Radial, Vertical, 3D – Horizontal, Vertical) Interactions – Crosshair, Crosszoom, ItemEdit, ItemHighlight, ItemInfo, PanZoom, Rotate, RotatePie3D Legend Series – Area, Bar, Bar3D, CandleStick, Cartesian, Gauge, Line, Pie, Pie3D, Polar, Radar, Scatter Theme Markers ItemEvents plugin Combination Charts Navigator
Row Lines Single Expanded Node TreeColumn Heterogeneous Tree Plugin – Exporter XLSX, Excel XML, HTML, CSV/TSV Plugin – Inline Cell Editing Plugin – Editable
Grid Component Features
Plugin – Exporter XLSX, Excel XML, HTML, CSV/TSV Plugin – Inline Cell Editing Plugin – Editable Plugin – Clipboard Plugin – Paging Toolbar Plugin – Row Expander Plugin – Row Operations Plugin – Summary Plugin – Summary Row Plugin – View Options Row Body Row Numberer Template Column Action Column Column Header Menus Column Menus Checkbox Selection Model Spreadsheet Selection Model Keyboard Support (events + navigation) Pinned Footers Cell Tools Column Tools Group Header Tools Plugin – Column Resize Grid Renderer
Plugin – Pull Refresh Plugin – List Paging Plugin – List Swiper Plugin – Accordian List Swiper Plugin – Stepper List Swiper Plugin – Undoable Accordian List Swiper Plugin – Undoable Stepper List Swiper Grouped Disclosure list Nested list
Days View Week View Month View TimeZone Support Drag/Resize Validation
Top Tabs Bottom Tabs Overflow Scroller Tabs Icon Tabs
Source Target Constraint Proxy – None, original, placeholder
Engines – SVG, Canvas Gradients – Linear, Radial Modifiers – Target, Highlight, Animation Plugin – Sprite events Sprites – Arc, Arrow, Circle, Cross, Diamond, Ellipse, EllipticalArc, Image, Line, Path, Plus, Rect, Sector, Square, Text, Tick, Triangle Surface Animator
UX Component Features
Maps Google API client wrapper Paging memory proxy Rating Picker Gauge iFrame
Panel Component Features
Panel – Header, Title, Tools Closable Drag-n-Drop Header title text rotation Header item position Header title position Buttons Collapse Docked Items Date Panel Advanced Date Panel Toolbar (fbar, lbar, tbar, bbar)
Checkbox Combobox ContainerField DatePickerField EmailField FieldSet FileSet NumberField PasswordField RadioField SearchField SelectField SliderField SpinnerField TextAreaField TextField ToggleField URLField DateField Field Container Input Mask Validation – Form, Field, Advanced Field Submit – Standard, Ajax, Direct
Slider Component Features
Tooltip Multiple slider thumbs
Data View Component Features
Tooltip Multi-select Multi-selector Search Mouse events Component lifecycle events
Item Fill Separator Spacer Text item Docked Toolbar Toolbar Overflow Toolbar with menus
Dialog Msg Toast
Basic Widgets / Components / Features
Menu Button Segmented Button Day-of-Month picker Window Menu Progress bar Progress widget Panel Resizer Selection Models/Selectable Config Sheet Floating Pickers Scroller Sparklines – Bar, Box, Bullet, Line, Discrete, Pie, Range map, Tri-state Tooltip Quicktip
Layouts – Fit, Card, HBox, VBox, Center Form Docking
Component Dragger Cookies Focusable Focusable Container Key Mapping Key Navigation Editor – Inline Editing for Elements Window Manager (with z-index mgr) Buffered or Virtual Stores in Grids, Lists and Dataviews
AMF, SOAP Field types Flash ID management CRUD operations Proxies (Ajax, Direct, JsonP, Memory, Rest, HTML5 storage) Readers (Array, Json, Xml) Writers (Json, XML) Schema and Associations Session Validators & Errors Stores (Buffered, Chained, Direct, Array, Json, JsonP, XML, Tree) Model Manager Node Interface (for Tree)
Advanced Data Package
Element Composite element Fly Query (find) Helper (update, delete, add) Shadow & Shim
Event – MouseEnterLeave Gestures – Double tap, drag, edge swipe, long press, pinch, rotate, swipe, tap
Animations – Cube, Fade in/out, Flip, Pop in/out, Slide in/out, Wipe in/out Easing – Ease in/out, Bounce Layout Element animation